|Nursery & Reception||£4,434 (including lunch)||£13,302|
|Junior School (Year 1 & 2)||£4,632 (including lunch)||£13,896|
|Junior School (Year 3 – 6)||£4,899 (excluding lunch)||£14,697|
|Senior School||£5,925 (excluding lunch)||£17,775|
Fees from 1 September 2021:
|Nursery & Reception||£4,570 (including lunch)||£13,710|
|Junior School (Year 1 & 2)||£4,770 (including lunch)||£14,310|
|Junior School (Year 3 – 6)||£5,045 (excluding lunch)||£15,135|
|Senior School||£6,100 (excluding lunch)||£18,300|
The term’s fees include tuition, basic stationery, materials and textbooks, library books and activities such as Orchestra and Choir as well as most societies. Also included are a Parents’ Association subscription and Personal Accident Insurance Premium. School fees must be paid before the first day of each term. Fees may be paid by direct debit either termly or via three installments per term.
Items not included in the fees are:
1. Lunches, payable termly and currently £270 per term (optional). The Sixth Form Cafeteria is available for Years 12 & 13.
2. School visits, field courses, outdoor pursuits and school trips.
3. Charges for private individual tuition.
4. Public Examination fees as charged by the examination boards at GCSE and A level.
5. Junior School wraparound care (Breakfast Club and Late School) – see current prices
Fees and Charges cannot be returned or remitted by the School on account of a pupil’s absence.
The Governors reserve the right to vary fees and charges termly, with a term’s notice. Fee changes are normally made annually for the start of each new school year.
Acceptance of a place at Colfe’s involves a parent agreeing to give a term’s notice in writing of their son or daughter leaving the School. Failure to give such notice will make the parents responsible for the payment of a term’s fees.