|Nursery & Reception||£4,570 (including lunch)||£13,710|
|Junior School (Year 1 & 2)||£4,770 (including lunch)||£14,310|
|Junior School (Year 3 – 6)||£5,045 (excluding lunch)||£15,135|
|Senior School||£6,100 (excluding lunch)||£18,300|
|Nursery & Reception||£4,776 (including lunch)||£14,328|
|Junior School (Year 1 & 2)||£4,985 (including lunch)||£14,955|
|Junior School (Year 3 – 6)||£5,272 (excluding lunch)||£15,816|
|Senior School||£6,375 (excluding lunch)||£19,125|
The term’s fees include tuition, basic stationery, materials and textbooks, library books and activities such as Orchestra and Choir as well as most societies. Also included are a Parents’ Association subscription and Personal Accident Insurance Premium. School fees must be paid before the first day of each term. Fees may be paid by direct debit either termly or via three installments per term.
Items not included in the fees are:
1. Lunches, payable termly and currently £280 per term (optional). The Sixth Form Cafeteria is available for Years 12 & 13.
2. School visits, field courses, outdoor pursuits and school trips.
3. Charges for private individual tuition.
4. Public Examination fees as charged by the examination boards at GCSE and A level.
5. Junior School wraparound care (Breakfast Club and Late School) – see current prices
From September 2022 Colfe’s will begin the rollout of a ‘Pupil Device’ initiative. On entry to the school, parents will be asked to purchase a device for their children to use in lessons and for homework.
- The initiative will begin with years 7 and 12 in September 2022, rolling out the programme to all pupils from September 2023.
- Parents will be asked to purchase devices via a recommended third-party provider. These devices would will be delivered to the school and enrolled into the school system. There will be a choice of bundles with different levels of Surface Pro and the cheaper option of a Surface Go.
- The current estimated range of prices of the bundles is from £900 to £1400. Means-tested scholarship (bursary) pupils will be assisted with the purchase of their device.
- Fees and Charges cannot be returned or remitted by the School on account of a pupil’s absence.
The Governors reserve the right to vary fees and charges termly, with a term’s notice. Fee changes are normally made annually for the start of each new school year.
Acceptance of a place at Colfe’s involves a parent agreeing to give a term’s notice in writing of their son or daughter leaving the School. Failure to give such notice will make the parents responsible for the payment of a term’s fees.