Response to COVID-19
As of 1 September 2020 Colfe’s School is fully open to all year groups.
The school is following the latest government guidance and has incorporated control measures such as:
- Class ‘Bubbles’ for junior pupils and Year Group ‘Bubbles’ for senior pupils
- Regular hand washing and sanitising stations in every classroom and office/working area
- One way systems for entry and exit to the school site and within buildings
- Staggered lunch sessions for all pupils and staggered starts in the Junior School
- Masks worn on school coaches for pupils over the age of 11
- Robust tracking and infection control measures
More information on these measures has been provided in communications to parents.
School policies have been updated and a risk assessment has been prepared and approved by governors: Risk Assessment and policies related to COVID-19
The Admissions Office is open for 2021 entry registrations, with restrictions on prospective pupil visits until further notice. Further information on Admissions can be found here.