Response to COVID-19
Spring Term 1 (2021): Colfe’s is currently offering online learning to all pupils with the exception of the children of critical key workers who are being taught in school.
For staff and pupils who are in school, the latest government guidance and control measures are being followed, such as:
- Class ‘Bubbles’ for junior pupils and Year Group ‘Bubbles’ for senior pupils
- Regular hand washing and sanitising stations in every classroom and office/working area
- One way systems for entry and exit to the school site and within buildings
- Staggered lunch sessions for all staff and pupils
- Robust tracking and infection control measures
- Rapid lateral flow testing for all staff and senior school pupils on site
More information on these measures has been provided in communications to parents.
School policies have been updated and a risk assessment has been prepared and approved by governors: Risk Assessment and policies related to COVID-19
The Admissions Office is open with restrictions on prospective pupil visits until further notice. Further information on Admissions can be found here.